A simple to use and Cloud-secure system that:
- Improve patient information management
- Better control over the dissemination of patient data
- Expedite decision-making
- Reduce medical errors
- Save patient lives and money
The whole system includes the following features:
- Patient registration
- Queue management
- Appointment Management
- Integrated Billing
- Chronic disease Management
- Allows the clinic to track patients' conditions
- Clinical notes recording
- Alerts for drug allergies
- Inventory Tracking
It is an end to end Hospital Management System with a choice of deployment either on CLOUD or at the PREMISE. It is designed to provide
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Improve costs control
- Make better decision
- Improve the quality of care and patient experience
Hospital Management System covers
- Hospital Administration
- Hospital Financials
- Clinical Support
- Patient Management
- Decision Support Systems
- Linen Management
- Equipment Management
- Operational efficiency
- Better control and monitoring of production processes.
- Reduce dependency on human power
- Have higher flexibility
- Increased focus on customer support
- Easy availability of information for strategic decisions
It is an end to end School Management System with a choice of deployment either on CLOUD or at the PREMISE. It is designed to provide Management Information System to manage students, teachers, employees, courses and all the system and process related to running your institute efficiently.
It is a web-based multi school solution which is accessible from any device, any location and at anytime.
- Designed to help health care organizations of all sizes and complexity manage the massive amount of specialized imaging application
- Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device Availability of medical images.
- Centralized and economical storage of and convenient access to, images from multiple modalities.
- Handle Images from ultrasound (US), magnetic resonance (MR), positron emission tomography (PET), computed tomography (CT), endoscopy (ES), mammograms (MG), Digital radiography (DR), computed radiography (CR) ophthalmology.
- Reduces the need for film in diagnostic imaging, saving on both the costs to buy film and the space needed to house film
- Physicians can acquire a chronological view of patients’ radiology histories.